Saturday 17 October 2015

Hmmm did you really ask me that?


"Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice. Some girls are made of adventure, fine beer, brains and no fear!"


I keep getting people ask me why do I want to do this, especially being female.  In this day and age it actually shocks me that people still think like this.

But I've always been this way. Not to prove that women could do it, it was just a why can't I. One of the first females to do my trade in the Royal Signals. The first woman to do my job in the police. The first woman in my position in Iraq.  I've ski bobbed, freefall parachuted, para glided over the Alps, to name a few, and anything adventurous that I could do, I'd put my name down for it. Not to prove a point that I'm female its to prove a point that I'm alive!

Now where are those tyres ...... :) oh and the fine beer!

3 comments: