Monday 12 October 2015

Too much information?


 
Well not really to me and I have been asked about it. As what really stood out from the training we did - besides putting up a tent and trying not to burn your eyebrow off when using the stove in the tent (and also a bit worrying of how to pick it up and chuck it out the tent if it catches fire) is the night time routine of what happens if I, being of the female persuasion, need a pee in the middle of the night.

I know for some this might be a bit TMI but in my book its right up there, on a need to know basis, as I am not getting out of a warm tent to -30 to freeze my bum off to the elements. So when I asked what do I do, I got told find a wide necked bottle, now designated the pee bottle and get it in your sleeping bag pee in it. Niiiiiice.

And if you want to do anything else you use the snow or wet wipes.  I know which one I will be choosing. Ahhh the glamour of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment