Saturday 14 November 2015

Saturday equals tyre dragging :)



I never thought I would actually look forward to tyre dragging but I'm really starting to enjoy it. Crazy Brit/Anita I hear you think.

As we went through the back gate on our travels we got some stares from security who obviously thought that we were barking mad, I really got into the swing of it. A hot sweaty mess swing of things but still it was good.

I started with two concrete bricks as weight and did a fast pace for the first 1.5 miles and then put some random block of concrete that I found along the way side - as you do - in the tyre for some extra resistance for the next mile.
 My partner in tyre pulling
Now just got to deal with the cold as you can imagine Bahrain even in winter isn't going to be anything near the arctic I think somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment